From GSoCode 2011 coordination (deprecated) Wiki
This is a draft proposal, if you want to apply remove this sentence and write your name in the field Student.'
- Mentor: William Le Ferrand
- Student: write your name here
- Summary: Visualize code structure with Ocsigen in Amanar
- Required skills:
- Js, webprogramming
Amanar is a continuous integration server written in OCaml. Installed as a post-commit hook, it performs tests on a repository and it pushes the changes on a (test or production) server. It only has support for OCaml/Ocsigen projects for the moment, but other stacks are in the roadmap.
The mission, should you decide to accept it, is :
- to write an eliom app displaying a repository, allowing navigation
- to setup a mechanism to display, for each file, messages reported by amanar's modules (especially the build module)