From GSoCode 2011 coordination (deprecated) Wiki
This is a draft proposal, if you want to apply remove this sentence and write your name in the field Student.
- Mentor: find a mentor
- Student: write your name here
- Summary: Run automatic build on OASIS package
- Required skills:
- Debian buildd infrastructure or Hudson is a plus
OASIS-DB is a CPAN infrastructure for OCaml. This project add to this infrastructure a build daemon that can pick up any OASIS package and build it. This will be the building brick for a more complete OASIS Quality Assurance infrastructure.
This project aims at:
- create a clean chrooted environment to build
- gather dependencies for the build
- build with limit on execution time
- display build reports
- extract documentation from the build